Saturday, December 31, 2011

YouTube Videos I Love

Okay so if you haven't noticed yet, I am kind of a deep and hearty guy. It is just who I am. So yeah, most of these videos are on the emotional side, but I love them all! Enjoy!

I Am A Champion Speech - I get goosebumps every time I watch this video. How does this not get you absolutely pumped up?!

J Mac ESPN Story - I am pretty sure I started crying after first seeing this story air on SportsCenter back in 2006. I don't think I have ever seen anything more amazing.

2005 Illinois Basketball: The Comeback - So I am not as big of a fan as I used to be, but I have always loved Illinois basketball. They had an amazing run in the 2005-2006 season and this comeback in the Elite Eight of the tournament says it all.

Saturday Night Live's Lazy Sunday - Finally, not a sports-related video! So this one basically doesn't exist on YouTube anymore, so this version is just some guy videotaping it from another website. This video was a classic for my friends and I back in middle school. I remember watching this on my iPod Video over and over again.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Amazing Knife Kill - So I have definitely had my days of being absolutely addicted to playing Call of Duty, as a lot of guys (and some girls) will also admit to. Viewing this video for the first time made my jaw drop and made me downright jealous.

Volleyball Kick Assist - So I have played a lot of volleyball in my days, so I had to include at least one sick volleyball video. This one is unbelievable.

Ben Breedlove: This is My Story Parts 1 & 2 - So this video hit the news pretty heavily this past week because of Ben Breedlove's death on Christmas night of 2011. He posted this video just a week before his passing; outlining his life and previous flirts with death and how God revealed Himself to him. He was an 18 year old high school senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment